My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Personalized Paw Print iPad Folio Case

My wife's iPad case was becoming a bit worn out of late so I looked into getting here a new one, whilst I was looking about to see who offered what kind of case and at what price I was contacted by Katrina who worked in Marketing at Zazzle to see if I'd be interested in working with them.

If you haven't heard of Zazzle before, Zazzle is a marketplace where you can custom design nearly anything from phone cases to watches.

I took a look around their website at all their amazing products and guess what ..... Yes your guess is correct they had iPad cases not just iPad cases but the cases could be personalised too, so I thought why not kill two birds with one stone (theoretically of course), get my wife a new iPad case and work with Zazzle at the same time.

As I was saying my wife's iPad case was a bit worn and she was due a new one so I ordered her a Personalized Red and Pink Paw Prints iPad Folio Case, designed by The_Cat_Lady.

 

This Powis iCase is made with premium book cloth and finished with glossy laminate, this hard cover case is a durable and elegant way to show off your favourite designs, photos, images and text. Features rubberised non-slip edge design for landscape use.



This iPad case is priced up at £32.95. Having looked round at various other sites that sell personalised products I can say that this falls in to the same price bracket.

It is a lovely product which is exceptionally well made. It's very easy to use and comes with a full picture instruction sheet of how to dock your iPad in to it and how to remove it if you wish.

I must admit I hadn't heard of Zazzle before I was contacted by them but I will recommend to anyone who wants personalised high quality products to check them out before making a purchase elsewhere.

I was sent this product free of charge for the post purpose, my views and opinions are all my own.
We're going on an adventure

3 comments: