My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Sunday 6 July 2014

H Is For ..... Heathens, Cradley Heathens

I am linking this post up with the lovely Charly Dove
 and her wonderful Alphabet Project.

My H Is For ...…... Heathens, Cradley Heathens 

Some of you may be aware of the Cradley Heathens others will be like who or what are you on about? 
 Well my father in law and wife were brought up on firstly supporting your local football team then your local speedway team which in their case is The Cradley Heathens.

   So whilst at a summer fun day on Saturday, I couldn't resist getting a picture or two of the kids on a Heathens speedway bike and make grandad and mummy proud to carry on the family support of the Heathens. 



 Well what's my H Is For .......

 Stay tuned for I Is For ......

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cool - that's an H no-one else will have and great photos too! Those bikes look awesome. Thanks for sharing and joining in again #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for comment tam was so pleased the kids wanted to sit on the bike even if they weren't sure what it was to do with lol

      Delete
  2. I am super proud of these photos of the kids on the heathens bike, i can't wait to take them to a meet when they're older #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete