My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Friday 7 March 2014

World Book Day = New Bedtime Read

I try to read to my boys at bedtime whenever I don't have to work late.

We end up reading at least one book if not two at bedtime, unfortunately although my children have enough books to start their own library we end up reading through the same pile of books each week.

Well as it was World Book Day my wife brought the boys a new book, Marvel Super Heroes StoryBook Collection.

 

My boys are massive fans of Marvel Super Heroes, they have toys, figures, clothes and we even purchased recently a Ironman costume, so when my wife saw this book she just had to buy it.

 I must openly admit that I am partial to a bit of Marvel/DC comics and books. I'm kinda glad that growing up my kids like Spiderman, Thor, Hulk and Ironman as I did when I was growing up, err well still do lol. 

 Well back to the book, the boys chose 'The Uncanny X-Men' as their first read, this was a good choice. 


The boys knew of Wolverine and Cyclops from their toys so enjoyed reading about how the X-Men were formed. 

 Well that's our World Book Day over, hope all of you had a great time reading new or old favorites to your kids too.

No comments:

Post a Comment