My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Thursday 13 February 2014

Blog Your Heart Out!

The lovely brummy mummy of 2 nominated me to have a go at a 'blog your heart out' meme. The meme goes as follows, I have to answer the five set questions then nominate five other fabulous bloggers we'd all like to know a little more about.

What/Who encouraged you to start blogging?
Well to be honest it was my lovely wife who said I should start blogging. She'd been nagging at me for a while to start but I always rejected the chance to join the blogging world, but when she went to BritMums live 2013 I took the boys to London for the weekend then when we got back I blogged about it.

How do you choose what topics to blog about?
Well to be honest I don't have particular topics as such I just blog about what ever and when ever it takes my fancy. If we've been out I'll blog about it. If they've done stuff at home I'll blog about that too. Cause I work mixed hours I try to blog every time we done stuff with the kids to be honest. I also try to link up my blogs with all the marvellous Linky sites that are about to join in with.

What is something most people don't know about you?
Its a little bit of a boring one but my parents and brother live in Benidorm, Spain. They've lived there for the last eight years now. At one stage they owned and ran their own bar, but due to my fathers illness and ending up in hospital three times they had to give it up, so now they just chill in the sun. At least we've got somewhere to go on holiday lol.

What three words describe your style?
Friendly, Fun and Helpful

What do you like to do when you aren't blogging?
Well to be honest if I'm not doing stuff with the family and blogging about it you'll find me at work lol. I'm a bit into my football so if I'm not working and blogging I like watching football and (yes sadly you'll say) playing football games, its my little escape from the real world lol.

So now its the turn of five other fab bloggers to have a crack at 'blog your heart out' pop over to their blogs to see what answers they came up with.





And last but not least

No comments:

Post a Comment