My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Friday 31 January 2014

Drawing Fun

Today I wasn't in work till late, so whilst @me_andthe_tiny3 was sorting through her Avon I took some time out to chill with the children.

Although the kids like pottering about doing their own little things, I was able to convince them to sit still (for a few minutes mind due) to do so colouring on cardboard.

 

They did their own little doodles for a bit then I decided to be creative and draw our hands and colour them in.


It brought me a few minutes of fun although kids just sat there and wondered what I was doing or how mad I had gone lol.

Post Comment Love

Mini Creations

2 comments:

  1. Drawing with kids has to be one of my favourite things :) Love the hand pictures. Thank you for linking to PoCoLo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas says - who enjoyed this #minicreation more?????? Fab job to a very cool Daddy - High-5's. Thanks for linking to #minicreations

    ReplyDelete