My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Monday 19 August 2013

# Whats The Story

Like most parents out there, your little ones at some point have done something that makes you proud of them. 
My little princess has recently started to pull herself up and it's great. Although my boys did this day after day at somepoint during their early years I still think its great to see my daughter do it and each time do it for a little longer then the last, also it's great when she looks round and smiles to see if anyone has seen her pull herself up. 
No doubt there are going to be many moments in my children's lives where I will be the proudest daddy in the world but for now the little things make me feel so warm and happy.



2 comments:

  1. Aww what a great moment, I love it when they start doing this! I remember POD turning round to check we'd been looking too. It's always the little things! Thank you for sharing #whatsthestory

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great moment, the start of being proud at their achievements...you have many more to come and you're entitled to enjoy every single one!

    ReplyDelete